The Software Engineer, QA will report to the Director of QA. The Software Engineer will have the end to end ownership of feature starting from testing, automation (if applicable), deployment and helping with monitoring of the feature(s).
Like any technology company, we rely on QA to ensure that our products perform exactly as promised. But as a company that provides technology services, based on our own purpose-built global cloud platform, QA has a singularly important role at Zscaler to identify potential customer pain-points ahead of time. Our customers — including some of the largest global organizations — send all their traffic across our platform, and that’s why QA is out in front at Zscaler, helping to ensure that our services work properly in the cloud and that our cloud, itself, is delivering on SLAs and providing the performance and reliability on which our customers depend.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- QA and test automation of Zscaler API and UI services.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop exhaustive test plan, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high quality robust product in a fast paced environment.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management and cloud Operations teams from design to release of the product/feature.
- Define cloud deployment procedures and monitors/alerts for the features and work with cloud deployment team for the implementation.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to peers.
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a QA, DevTest (SDET) in API and UI testing.
- Experience in automation framework development & test automation.
- Experience of working in Unix/Linux environments and hands-on with Unix shell commands.
- Working knowledge of Web Access and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Automation development skills in Python or Java.
- Knowledge of REST-API and testing tools like Jmeter, Postman.
- Working experience on Selenium, TestNG and/or Pytest automation framework.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Working Experience in Cloud Platform and Services is an advantage.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
online courses on digital marketing, compare car insurance, auto insurance troy mi, car insurance comparison quote, cars with cheapest insurance rates, best learner driver insurance,insurance quotes young drivers, automobile club inter-insurance, car insurance personal injury,auto insurance conroe tx, auto insurance philadelphia pa, online courses on digital marketing, digital marketing certificate programs online, digital marketing course review, internet marketing classes online, courses on online marketing, online marketing education, email marketing Wikipedia, digital marketing degree course, digital marketing classes online, seo marketing company, fitness showrooms stamford ct, bitcoin merchant account, personal injury attorney cape coral fl, compensation mesothelioma, credit card