About the Company: In 1939, Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, college friends turned business partners, started the original Silicon Valley startup in the space of a rented Palo Alto garage. Starting with audio oscillators, the friends built the foundation for a company that would grow to become a global leader in enterprise technology. More than 75 years later, our success is exemplified through our employees’ drive to advance ideas that bring meaningful innovations to life for our customers and partners around the globe. We are guided by our mission to help customers use technology to turn ideas into value, and empower them to transform industries, markets and lives. We simplify Hybrid IT, power the Intelligent Edge and provide the expertise to make it all happen.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: HP
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, embedded code, developing applications/solutions
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
online courses on digital marketing, compare car insurance, auto insurance troy mi, car insurance comparison quote, cars with cheapest insurance rates, best learner driver insurance,insurance quotes young drivers, automobile club inter-insurance, car insurance personal injury,auto insurance conroe tx, auto insurance philadelphia pa, online courses on digital marketing, digital marketing certificate programs online, digital marketing course review, internet marketing classes online, courses on online marketing, online marketing education, email marketing Wikipedia, digital marketing degree course, digital marketing classes online, seo marketing company, fitness showrooms stamford ct, bitcoin merchant account, personal injury attorney cape coral fl, compensation mesothelioma, credit card