Role Summary: Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
• Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices.
• Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications, Automation Framework for UI and for API testing.
• Collaborate with system engineers, front end developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Build features such as web services.
• Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
• Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 0 years of professional experience.
• Experience developing RESTful Services.
• Experience with Test Automation Framework like Selenium, Protractor, RestAssured and Karate.
• Basic understanding of Jenkins and Docker.
• Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
• Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and deliver.
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
• Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources.