Fidelity’s Finance Procurement &Accounting IT Technology (FPAIT) organization is looking for an individual totake a Software Engineering role for developing and supporting Billingapplications. This role requires continuous collaboration with partners,iterative understanding of requirements, following Fidelity best practices /methodologies and a thorough understanding of the technology roadmap,advancement to design / development process.
The Value You Deliver
- You will be designing, developing, testing and implementing complex solutions to support the Billing Initiatives.
- You will be identifying opportunities based on your interactions with the various teams and business.
- You will be helping business teams optimize their current tasks and increase their productivity
The Skills that are Key to this role
Technical / Behavioral
- Expertise in building applications using Java/J2EE.
- Should have hands-on good development experience with Spring Framework.
- Should have hands-on development experience with any Front End Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Angular).
- You should be having strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- You must be able to work independently in a globally distributed environment
- You should have clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these into technical solutions
- You should take full ownership of the deliverable in hand.
- Mentor Junior Associates in solving technical challenges..
The Skills that are Good To Have forthis role
- Good working knowledge on DevOps, JIRA and Agile practices.
- Experience in using tools (Maven, Jenkins pipeline as code)
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
CTG provides solutions that enable critical business functions for Corporate Accounting, Finance, Compliance, Employee Communications and HR & Payroll. Finance Procurement and Accounting Information Technology (FPAIT) plays a pivotal role in the broader organization via solutions that help CFOs and other business leaders orchestrate organizational performance and manage strategy in a more controlled and transparent manner. Your efforts will support this by helping to ensure our technology solutions align with our goals as well as the type of leadership we require to build strong teams that are flexible to meet the inevitable change and challenges that are ahead.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 2 to 4years of relevant experience with Java/J2EE
Location : Bangalore
Shift timings: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
online courses on digital marketing, compare car insurance, auto insurance troy mi, car insurance comparison quote, cars with cheapest insurance rates, best learner driver insurance,insurance quotes young drivers, automobile club inter-insurance, car insurance personal injury,auto insurance conroe tx, auto insurance philadelphia pa, online courses on digital marketing, digital marketing certificate programs online, digital marketing course review, internet marketing classes online, courses on online marketing, online marketing education, email marketing Wikipedia, digital marketing degree course, digital marketing classes online, seo marketing company, fitness showrooms stamford ct, bitcoin merchant account, personal injury attorney cape coral fl, compensation mesothelioma, credit card