Job Title: Software Development Engineer I
Do you love to travel? Are you passionate about delivering high-quality products to customers? Do you want to work in an exciting, technically sophisticated environment where you have significant revenue impact on a Fortune 1000 enterprise? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, we are eager to hear from you!
At Expedia, we love helping people experience the world through travel. Our company is fueled by big ideas and our employees thrive in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the travel industry.
What You’ll Do
Who You Are
- Drive high-volume solutions with significant business impact
- Design and develop innovative solutions using distributed systems (microservices) technologies and will create highly scalable applications
- Contribute to the system architecture
- Address operational aspects of the platform such as deployment, performance tuning and monitoring
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems
- Operate effectively within the organization's formal and informal structures by building relationships across departments and understanding the roles and perspectives of diverse partner groups
- Support the execution of cross-functional engagement events to ensure that accessibility is integrated into our culture
- Work in a flexible, agile and collaborative environment that’s focused on innovation, continuous delivery and automation
Why Join Us
- BE/B.Tech/BS/M.tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or related technical fields
- 1-6 years of experience in software development (SDLC)
- Coding proficiency in any one modern programming language (Java, Python etc)
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms
- Experience with automated testing, including unit, functional, and integration testing
- Demonstrated self-discipline, dependability and accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
online courses on digital marketing, compare car insurance, auto insurance troy mi, car insurance comparison quote, cars with cheapest insurance rates, best learner driver insurance,insurance quotes young drivers, automobile club inter-insurance, car insurance personal injury,auto insurance conroe tx, auto insurance philadelphia pa, online courses on digital marketing, digital marketing certificate programs online, digital marketing course review, internet marketing classes online, courses on online marketing, online marketing education, email marketing Wikipedia, digital marketing degree course, digital marketing classes online, seo marketing company, fitness showrooms stamford ct, bitcoin merchant account, personal injury attorney cape coral fl, compensation mesothelioma, credit card