Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 1 on our Backend Storage team in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Key Responsibilities Include
As a Software Engineer 1, you will be working as part of the Backend Storage software development team on VMAX and PowerMax releases.
- Successful participation on software development projects
- Continually improving product quality by resolving defects and implementing enhancement requests, both pre-release and in-market
- Collaborating globally and cross-functionally with other Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax team members to achieve objectives
- Developing technical expertise within assigned area
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience in software development using C/C++
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to investigate problems, propose and implement solutions
- Experience developing software for embedded systems or multi-core CPU environments
- Experience with Flash or other storage-class memory media technologies
- Experience with RAID, caching, fault-tolerant, or distributed systems
- Experience with NVMe, NVMeoF, SAS, FC, iSCSI, FICON or other storage I/O protocols
- Experience working on large, established code bases and with global teams
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
online courses on digital marketing, compare car insurance, auto insurance troy mi, car insurance comparison quote, cars with cheapest insurance rates, best learner driver insurance,insurance quotes young drivers, automobile club inter-insurance, car insurance personal injury,auto insurance conroe tx, auto insurance philadelphia pa, online courses on digital marketing, digital marketing certificate programs online, digital marketing course review, internet marketing classes online, courses on online marketing, online marketing education, email marketing Wikipedia, digital marketing degree course, digital marketing classes online, seo marketing company, fitness showrooms stamford ct, bitcoin merchant account, personal injury attorney cape coral fl, compensation mesothelioma, credit card