Responsible for maintaining, analyzing, debugging and troubleshooting software programs from the Citrix NetScaler family of products. Also responsible for designing and developing tools used for troubleshooting and debugging.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Work on customer-based software problems dealing with both the Escalation as well as Engineering Teams for Citrix ADC / Citrix Gateway (formerly known as NetScaler / NetScaler Gateway) product line.
- Get involved in some or all phases of the software / tools development and release cycle that include design, coding, code reviews, troubleshooting and debugging, installation, software maintenance and testing.
- Maintain a focus on customer requirements and project objectives while mitigating project and product risk.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
- Must act as a technical lead, mentor and role model for a team of Development Analysis & Escalation engineers which may include providing direction to the team on crash analysis, programming code examples, advanced programming debugging and code training to the Global Escalation Team (APAC, Americas, JAPAN, EMEA) and explanations of complexes code changes. Additionally, you may be required to write complex technical articles (white papers) and sample code for the knowledge base.
- May have worldwide travel requirements to remote Citrix offices to train Global Escalation Engineers on advanced troubleshooting and debugging techniques.
Technical Skills Requirements:
Candidate should have experience with the following concepts and/or technologies:
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in network programming and kernel internals with FreeBSD, Linux or some other variant of UNIX.
- Strong C/C++ programming, debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong in TCP/IP, Load balancing, Ethernet networking, Routing, Switching and VLANs
- Prior work experience with L4 – L7 products, HTTP, SSL, SSL-VPN is a plus
- Prior work experience on Citrix ADC product-line is a plus
- Experience working with multi-tiered application design and development
- Experience to analyze and debug core files, network logs and stack traces
- Good at debugging techniques and tools development
- Ability to work in and lead a small team of developers
- Must be able to clearly and concisely define/document technical issues
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Function as Development Analysis Engineer for Citrix ADC / Citrix Gateway product line.
- Develop and facilitate programs and tools used to for debugging and troubleshooting.
- Use programming language skills to develop temporary workarounds to complex customer situations
- Ability to assess and work as part of the team on feature changes and code fix recommendations for Citrix products.
- Work with Engineering to define product enhancements that are critical to system performance and problem resolution.
- Work on software problems dealing with both the Escalation as well as Development Teams
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Functional Area:Software Development
online courses on digital marketing, compare car insurance, auto insurance troy mi, car insurance comparison quote, cars with cheapest insurance rates, best learner driver insurance,insurance quotes young drivers, automobile club inter-insurance, car insurance personal injury,auto insurance conroe tx, auto insurance philadelphia pa, online courses on digital marketing, digital marketing certificate programs online, digital marketing course review, internet marketing classes online, courses on online marketing, online marketing education, email marketing Wikipedia, digital marketing degree course, digital marketing classes online, seo marketing company, fitness showrooms stamford ct, bitcoin merchant account, personal injury attorney cape coral fl, compensation mesothelioma, credit card